Health Education Programs and Education
Scenic Bluffs is excited to offer and promote a variety of health education resources and programs to support wellness in our communities. We will be adding programs and services to this page regularly, so please check back often.
Through a variety of platforms, we are available to provide presentations for community groups, schools, and organizations. We are also available for various health and wellness programs or events for the community. Click on a topic below for more information on the services we offer.
Wellness challenges are activities that get you engaged in your health. These challenges help to promote a supportive, positive climate of fun and camaraderie all while encouraging you to adopt or maintain a healthy way of living. We offer wellness challenges for many aspects of health including:
- Healthy Weight
- Physical Activity
Please check back for upcoming challenges.
For upcoming events and classes, click here.
Please check back for upcoming opportunties.
Struggling to include healthy food choices into your routine? Check out our tips and resources for staying on track with healthy eating habits.
- Healthy Routines
- Sleep Hygiene
- For those in recovery, online support is available.
- Looking for help?
- Our Behavioral Health Department is taking new patients.
- National Helpline for individuals and families facing mental health and/or substance use disorders: 1-800-662-HELP(4357)
- Thinking it's time to quit tobacco use or vaping?
- Free Medications and Coaching to Quit
- Call 800-QUIT-NOW (800-784-8669)
- Text READY to 200-400
- Click Here
- Quit smoking apps
- Make a Quit Plan
- Just starting to think about quitting? Try asking yourself these questions.
If you would like more information, or would like to schedule a program or presentation at your organization, please submit a request at the link below. You can also call Scenic Bluffs at 608-654-5100, extension 457.