At Scenic Bluffs Community Health Centers, we continue to monitor COVID-19 and provide our patients and community members with the most up-to-date information from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are following all state and federal recommendations and using the highest infection control standards to ensure all of our patients stay healthy.
Get Vaccinated for COVID-19
Stopping the spread of COVID-19 requires all of the tools available. Together, vaccination and important public health practices offer the best protection form COVID-19. There are many reasons why people choose to get vaccinate for COVID-19. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccine and getting vaccinated here.
To schedule an appointment for your COVID-19 vaccine, follow the link below:
Schedule an appointment
COVID-19 Testing at Scenic Bluffs
Scenic Bluffs provides curbside COVID-19 testing by appointment at our Cashton Health Centers. Appointments are available Monday-Friday. Learn more about COVID-19 testing at Scenic Bluffs here.
Changes in Health Center operations:
We are taking the following steps to ensure the health of patients. Please review the information below before your appointment:
- With the increase of COVID-19 in our region, we ask that you do not bring additional people to your appointments that do not need to be there. Those without an appointment will be asked to wait outside.
- Upon entering our facility, you will be screened for respiratory illness.
- Masks are required in all Scenic Bluffs' facilities. All patients will be provided with a cloth mask, if they do not have one.
- Patients will be instructed to keep their mask on for the appointment.
- If you have an upcoming appointment, you may receive a phone call prior to your appointment with respiratory illness screening questions.
- We are asking anyone experiencing active respiratory illnesses (fever, cough, shortness of breath) to please CALL the health center before coming in.
Community Resources Available:
- If you are in need of community resources during this time, our Help Team can assist you in getting connected with local resources. They are available by phone at 608-654-5100 extension 232.
- We offer a sliding-fee scale program, called the Healthy Neighbor Plan, that may reduce your cost for care. Eligibility for this program is based off of your household size and income. This is a completely confidential service. All are encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Resource and Information
For additional information on COVID-19 and the COVID-19 vaccines, please follow the link below: