As of April 5, 2021, everyone in the state of Wisconsin aged 16+ is eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine. At Scenic Bluffs, we are currently receiving the Moderna vaccine, a 2-dose vaccine series, which is available to individuals who are 18 and older. If you are 16 or 17 years old, you will need to get the Pfizer vaccine. Please contact your local health department to be directed to facility that can accommodate.
Schedule your appointment online! Below are our current vaccine clinic openings:
Wednesday, April 28th from 2:00-4:00 PM
April 28th Clinic: Schedule Here
To request an appointment for another time, please fill out a registration form below. We will call you to schedule your appointment as we have vaccine available. We ask that you do not call Scenic Bluffs for your appointment time. For questions, or to register by phone, please call 608-654-5100, extension 419.
Things to know before your appointment
- Please bring your insurance card for your appointment.
- If you are feeling ill at the time of your appointment, you will not be able to receive the vaccine.
- If you have received a flu vaccine within 2 weeks of your appointment time, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- When you get the vaccine, you will be asked to remain in the health center for at least 15 minutes to ensure there is no adverse reaction. Bring a book or reading materials if you prefer while you wait.
- Vaccine availability is for those 18 and older who are eligible.
- Talk to your provider if you have a suppressed immune system for any reason.
- Talk to your provider if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Additional Vaccine Resources
What to expect at your appointment to get vaccinated
What to expect after getting the COVID-19 Vaccine
Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
Understanding How COVID-19 Vaccines Work
Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
Information about the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
Information about the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine