At Scenic Bluffs, we currently have access to Pfizer (2 dose) and the Johnson & Johnson (1 dose) COVID-19 vaccine. For questions, or to register by phone, please call Scenic Bluffs at 608-654-5100, extension 419. We are also offering walk-in vaccine appointments from 2:30-5:30 PM on Wednesdays at Scenic Bluffs in Cashton.
There is no cost for COVID-19 vaccines at Scenic Bluffs. If you have health insurance, please bring your insurance card with you to your appointment. You will not be denied services for lack of health insurance. *If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at your vaccine appointment.*
Schedule your appointment online! Below are our current vaccine clinic openings:
Johnson & Johnson Vaccine
Please check back at a later time for availability.
August 4th Pfizer Clinic: Schedule Here
*If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at your vaccine appointment. If someone other than a parent /legal guardian will be accompaning the minor to their appointment, please fill out the form below*
Consent for Treatment of Minor
Things to know before your appointment
- Please bring your insurance card for your appointment.
- If you are feeling ill at the time of your appointment, you will not be able to receive the vaccine.
- If you have received another vaccine within 2 weeks of your appointment time, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- When you get the vaccine, you will be asked to remain in the health center for at least 15 minutes to ensure there is no adverse reaction. Bring a book or reading materials if you prefer while you wait.
- Talk to your provider if you have a suppressed immune system for any reason.
- Talk to your provider if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Additional Vaccine Resources
What to expect at your appointment to get vaccinated
What to expect after getting the COVID-19 Vaccine
Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
Understanding How COVID-19 Vaccines Work
Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
Information about the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
Information about the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
Information about the Johnson & Johnson's Janssen Vaccine