At Scenic Bluffs, we currently have access to Pfizer Comirnaty (Two-dose series), Moderna (Two-dose series) and Johnson & Johnson (1-dose) COVID-19 vaccines.
We are providing third-dose Pfizer Comirnaty and Moderna vaccines only to those moderately to severely immunocompromised. A third-dose can be administered 28 days after your second dose. For more information on third-dose vaccines, please review CDC recommendations here.
Booster Dose Information
Scenic Bluffs is now providing booster doses for all three COVID-19 vaccines
For questions, or to register by phone, please call Scenic Bluffs at 608-654-5100, extension 419. We are also offering walk-in vaccine appointments from 2:30-5:30 PM on Wednesdays at Scenic Bluffs in Cashton, however, we encourage appointments to ensure vaccine availability.
There is no cost for COVID-19 vaccines at Scenic Bluffs. If you have health insurance, please bring your insurance card with you to your appointment. You will not be denied services for lack of health insurance. *If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at your vaccine appointment.*
Schedule your appointment online
November 3rd Pfizer Comirnaty Clinic
November 3rd Moderna Clinic
November 3rd J&J Clinic
*If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at your vaccine appointment. If someone other than a parent /legal guardian will be accompaning the minor to their appointment, please fill out the form below*
Consent for Treatment of Minor
Things to know before your appointment
- Please bring your insurance card for your appointment.
- If you are feeling ill at the time of your appointment, you will not be able to receive the vaccine.
- When you get the vaccine, you will be asked to remain in the health center for at least 15 minutes to ensure there is no adverse reaction. Bring a book or reading materials if you prefer while you wait.
- Talk to your provider if you have a suppressed immune system for any reason.
- Talk to your provider if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are moderately to severely immunocompromised, you should wait at least 28 days after your second-dose of Pfizer Comirnaty or Moderna before receiving a third-dose.
Additional Vaccine Resources
What to expect at your appointment to get vaccinated
What to expect after getting the COVID-19 Vaccine
Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
Understanding How COVID-19 Vaccines Work
Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
Information about the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
Information about the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
Information about the Johnson & Johnson's Janssen Vaccine